The minimum qualifications for admission in the undergraduate Programs are:
- The minimum GPA shall be 2.5 in both SSC & HSC/ Diploma .
- For “O” level & " A " systems an applicant must have completed 5 Papers in “O” Level and 2 papers in ‘A’ Level. He / She must have ‘B’ Grade or GPA 4 at least in 4 subjects & ‘C’ grade or GPA 3.5 in the rest of 3 subjects.
- Students who have completed the 4(Four) years Diploma Program under the Technical Education Board, are also eligible for admission under the program.
- For applicants from foreign countries equivalent standard shall be maintained. The applicant must have the 12th level.
- For all Science Program students must have GPA 2.5 in both SSC & HSC/ Diploma in Engineering with Physics and Mathematics. She/he has to pass in optional subjects (Both in SSC & HSC)